2 medium-size zucchini, grated with skin on
1 tsp salt
¼ cup Garbanzo Bean flour or GF flour
¼ cup Nutritional yeast (can use the same amount of Feta cheese)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 large egg, beaten
1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
Extra salt & pepper to taste
2 tbsp avocado oil
1. Once you grate the zucchini do your best to move fast. Ideally, prepare the rest of the ingredients ahead of
2. Transfer grated zucchini in a colander or cheesecloth to drain the water out of it.
3. In a medium-size bowl combine zucchini with the rest of ingredients except the Avocado oil.
4. Heat 2 tbsp Avocado Oil in a large pan and drop a heaping tablespoon of Zucchini batter in hot oil. Fry for
2 min per side or until golden brown.
5. Transfer pancakes onto the paper towel-lined plate to absorb extra oil.
6. Serve warm with egg on top for extra protein or as a side to an omelet.