1 lb. lean ground turkey
½ avocado, chopped
1 cup baby spinach, fresh and chopped
1 egg, whisked
1 tbsp ground flax seed
1 tsp taco seasoning (I like Siete)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 tbsp avocado oil for cooking
1. In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except for avocado oil.
2. Heat 1 tbsp avocado oil in a medium or large pan.
3. Using your hands create medium size balls then shape them into burgers when placing them in the pan. They should be about 4inch wide.
4. Cook 4min on each side or until lightly browned.
5. Serve warm or save in the refrigerator for up to a week.