Spaghetti Squash Bolognese
1 medium-sized Spaghetti Squash, halved
1 lb ground turkey
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 jar Rao`s tomato sauce or Shakshuka Sauce (recipe here)
2 tbsp. Avocado oil, divided
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped, optional (for garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Brush Spaghetti Squash halves with 1 tbsp oil and place on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
3. Roast for 40-45min. Squash will be a golden color and slightly charred.
4. While squash is roasting, heat up remaining oil over medium heat.
5. Saute onions and peppers until tender, about 7 min.
6. Add ground turkey and cook until done. About 15min.
7. Once cooked, add ½ jar tomato sauce and cook an additional 2 min.
8. When the squash is done, carefully remove it from the oven and shred halves on the plate using a fork. It
will be very hot, so you may want to let it sit for a few minutes before starting. I am usually hangry so I push
through. Divide squash between two plates.
9. Top spaghetti squash with turkey bolognese and garnish with parsley.
10. Serve immediately.