Health boosting soup
1 tbsp avocado oil
½ cup yellow onion, diced
1/2 cup celery, diced
½ cup chopped carrots
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 cup diced cauliflower
1 cup chopped Dino kale or curly kale
1 cup cooked chickpeas
3 cups Chicken or Vegetable Bone broth
2 cups of filtered water
1 tsp ground turmeric
Salt & pepper
1. Heat avocado oil over medium heat and add onions, celery, carrots, garlic, and ginger.
2. Saute until onions are translucent, about 5-7min.
3. Add cauliflower, turmeric, salt & pepper and combine well.
4. Add bone broth and water and bring to boil.
5. Cook another 10 min and add kale and chickpeas.
Don`t forget to taste the soup before finishing up. You may want to add more salt & pepper.
*In addition or as an alternative to beans, you can add cooked shredded chicken.