4 tbsp coconut flour or any other nut flour
4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides*, optional
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp cardamom
1 tbsp freshly grated orange zest, optional
¼ cup chocolate chips, optional
Coconut oil spray
1. Mash bananas and mix with eggs until smooth.
2. Add flour, peptides and baking powder.
3. Once well incorporated, add cardamom and orange zest, chocolate chips if using.
4. Preheat a medium-size pan over medium heat. Spray with coconut oil.
5. Drop 2 tbsp of batter and cover to ensure cooking in the middle.
6. Cook one side for 3min or until golden brown then flip. Cook an additional 3min.
7. Serve warm.
*You can sub peptides with any protein powder.