2 lb Asparagus, washed and cut in one-inch pieces
½ cup roasted bell peppers, chopped
¼ cup purple onion, chopped
3 tbsp walnuts, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp capers, optional
1. Prepare a colander in a sink.
2. Boil four cups of water. Once boiling, place cut up asparagus in the water and boil for 4min.
3. Make sure not to overcook asparagus. Drain and rinse them in ice-cold water after 4min of boiling.
4. Set aside.
5. Combine the rest of the ingredients and add Asparagus.
6. Toss well and serve.
7. Keep in the fridge for up to three days.